The Internship Program
Work time: 20 hours per week
Location: USM SCELL Office
Start Date: Immediately
Must be a USM/UVI Student to apply
- The individual must be willing to go the extra mile to educate the community on SCELL workshops and training opportunities.
- Directly assist in the event planning and coordination of SCELL related events.
- Conduct extensive Community Outreach via phone and the internet.
- Solicit Community Sponsorship Donations for SCELL.
- You will be managed by Dr. Gittens, Director of SCELL who has 30+ years of experience in Executive Corporate Management, Academic Leadership and Operations Management across industry lines including: Hospitality, VIP Event Planning, Charity Development & Functions, Business Networking & Organizational Event Coordination.
- You will learn firsthand skills from an industry leader and master of her trade "How to become successful immediately in any professional job and/or setting.”
- You will experience one-on-one mentoring and guidance on the keys to building a successful business/organization, like SCELL from the ground up.
- Students who excel will receive a Performance Recommendation letter from SCELL.
- The valuable work experience can be added to your resume.
Interested in becoming an Intern? Fill out the form below: